- From the DocsInk Communication Screen select 'Lists' from the margin on the left and then select 'Tasks'
- Select 'Action Items' located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click '+ Add New' to create a new task type
- Task can be any type of activity that you would assign a staff member to do [Examples: New Patient Intake, Pre-Authorization, Schedule New Appt, etc.]
NOTE: Action Length is always '0' in this module
- Click 'Save' to add to the list
- All task types will be displayed under 'Task Action Items'
- To Edit - hover over the Task Action to reveal the actions icon and click to select Edit
- Toggle next to 'Active' will make this task action item visible or inactive