You visit our website www.docsink.com and decide to create an account
- Great decision! If you are a provider it is better if you have an office administrator set up your account and then Providers be added as a ‘Provider’ user later on - We will explain how to do this later in our Team Builder Article. This is necessary because you need an Administrator and a Provider user and one person cannot be both.
- If you are not a provider and are a Staff member setting up the account then you are good to go!
- In the upper right hand corner, click 'Create Your Account'.
- From here, enter a unique email address that will serve as your DocsInk username. An automated email will be sent from DocsInk confirming the registration and providing the user with a link to complete their account registration.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email from DocsInk immediately, check your spam folder.
- Once you have selected the link in your email you will be redirected to a setup page shown below - Fill out with your organization's information and click Next Step
- The next step is to put your name and set your password. If you have a referral code you would also put that here. Once filled out click Create Account