Once you have created your account we are going to set up a phone number. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari when logging into DocsInk browser, we do not support Internet Explorer.
- This phone number is what your patients will receive their Telehealth SMS text invitation from. We assign this number so they do not have your personal number.
- Next, Click the Square icon. This will display all applications.
- Select the black SMS Messenger icon
- You will see your area code listed and to the right a drop down list of phone numbers to select from. Select a number and click save.
- If you do not see any number options listed - add an area code near your area to reveal other available numbers
- Once a number has been selected and saved you will see the screen below:
You're all set up! Check out our Team Builder Article to learn how to add your team!