You must be an administrator in your organizations DocsInk account to be able to create a Favorites list of CPT codes and assign them to a provider.
If you are an account administrator please follow the steps below.
- First, you must login to the DocsInk Browser linked here : https://connect.docsink.com/dashboard/home
- Once you are logged in - proceed to the Dashboard
- Select the Team Builder tab located near the top of the screen
- Select the Cube Icon to access 'My Apps'
- Choose Charge Capture
- Select Favorites from the left side margin
- Select CPT Codes to create a list of CPT code favorites or Explosion Codes to create an Explosion Code
- Select the purple Create button
- Complete fields for Step 1 of creating template
- Click Next at the bottom to proceed to Step 2
- Search your CPT code. Then click & drag the selection to the adjacent rectangle
**Note: You can have up to 20 CPT Codes added to your favorites list. You cannot exceed 20 items on the list.
- Once you have completed adding your CPT Codes select Save
- You should see your template listed - If you need to Edit a template now or later you may do so by selecting the pencil icon to make any changes
- Next, select Code Assignments on the left side margin
- Select the drop down under CPT Template next to the provider name and choose the CPT Template created for this provider
- You may only have 1 template assigned per provider
- To assign an Explosion Code select the purple button under the Explosion Codes column and select from the created explosion code to assign to your provider
- Your provider will need to log out and log back in to their DocsInk account once these steps have been completed to access their CPT Codes Favorites List